Last updated February 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions; These terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this website (the "Website") and its services, features, content, applications or widgets offered by Musso Detektivbyrå AB. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Modifications to Terms and Conditions; We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of this Website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
3. Use of Website; The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. You may not use this Website if you are under 18.
4. User Content; You are solely responsible for any and all content you post, upload, publish, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You agree not to post, upload, publish, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website any content that (i) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (iv) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or (v) is harmful to minors in any way.
5. Intellectual Property Rights; The Website and its content, including without limitation text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations and software, are the property of Ladon Protection LTD and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties; Your use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Musso Detektivbyrå AB makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website.
7. Limitation of Liability; In no event shall [enter business name] be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the Website or with the delay or inability to use the Website, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
8. Indemnification; You agree to indemnify and hold [enter business name] harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses, costs or demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from or arising out of your use of the Website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Termination; We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
10. Governing Law; These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
11. Dispute Resolution; Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Swedish Arbitration Rules.
12. Miscellaneous; If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
2. Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit a website.
6. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject cookies, some features of the website may not work properly.